Full-time position, New York City, USA
A client services professional. You’re comfortable developing, owning and nurturing client partnerships. You love learning new technologies and teaching it to others. As an Account Manager you will work closely and collaboratively with Sales, Professional Services, and Sales Engineering teams to deliver best of breed client service, strategic vision, and customized campaign management and planning. In addition, you will also be responsible for educating clients about all aspects of our platform, ensuring that solutions meet objectives while simultaneously solving specific problems.
- Manage and grow key accounts.
- Develop strong client relationships with leading programmatic buyers to grow revenues , respond to RFPs in a customized way focused on solving client problems and helping them win more business.
- Use data, trends and market insights to develop valuable, customized and strategic recommendations to clients.
- Become an expert on The Ubimo platform as well as best practices for campaign management.
- Provide continual training to clients.
- Help build and grow the Client Services practice, by creating training materials, best practices, sales materials and customer facing guides.
- Aid product development by aggregating feedback from clients, define feature requests and enhancements with strong business cases.
- Leading account business reviews and goal-setting sessions
- Understand and communicate Ubimo’s value proposition, technology, and partnerships, to help grow clients’ accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-4 years of Account Management/Client Services experience interacting directly with advertisers/agencies. Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, trading desks is a plus.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a small, intense, and high growth startup environment – able to multi-task
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets with minimal support