Client Success Manager
Full-time position, New York City, USA
Ubimo is hiring a Client Success Manager who is passionate and proficient in owning and nurturing client relationships, managing the day to day issues, and working towards a common goal that leads to client success.
The ideal candidate loves learning new technologies and teaching them to others. You will work collaboratively with Sales, Professional Services, and Sales Engineering teams (located in Israel) to deliver exceptional client service, strategic vision, and customized campaign management and planning. You will also be responsible for educating clients – primarily advertisers, media companies, and agencies – about all aspects of our platform, ensuring that solutions meet overall objectives while simultaneously solving specific problems.
- Develop strong relationships with leading enterprise clients, onboard, train, and solve client problems helping them win more business
- Manage, retain, and grow key accounts
- Use data, trends, and market insights to develop valuable, customized, and strategic recommendations to clients
- Become an expert on the Ubimo platform including the programmatic application as well as best practices for planning, insights, and measurement tools
- Help build and grow the Client Services practice by creating training materials and customer facing guides
- Support product development by aggregating feedback from clients, defining feature requests and enhancements with strong business cases
- Lead account business reviews and goal-setting sessions
- Understand and communicate Ubimo’s value proposition, technology, and partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4+ years of Account Management/Client Services experience in the digital media SaaS space
- Experience in working with Marketing Clouds, RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, trading desks is strongly preferred
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a small, intense, and high growth startup environment
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights independently from extremely large datasets
- The ability to communicate effectively with various teams across different time zones
Ubimo is a SaaS location intelligence company that empowers businesses to understand and act on real-world behaviors, bridging the knowledge gap between the digital and physical worlds. Using advanced AI technologies, we combine behavioral data on over 150 million monthly active users, with the most comprehensive geographic index in the US.
Ubimo’s platform enables businesses to embed strategic insights into decision-making, improving performance across Shopper Marketing, Programmatic, Publishers, Retail, and Out-of-Home. We are pioneering the location intelligence market with an original and versatile SaaS platform.