Partnerships Operation Manager
Full-time position, New York City, USA
Ubimo is a SaaS location intelligence company that empowers businesses to understand and act on real-world behaviors, bridging the knowledge gap between the digital and the physical worlds. Ubimo’s platform enables businesses to embed strategic insights into decision-making, improving performance across Shopper Marketing, Programmatic, Publishers, Retail, and Out-of-Home.
We are currently looking for a Partnerships Operation Manager. This role will be responsible for programmatic campaign execution, researching and evaluating new platform partners, and developing strategic partnerships.
- Oversee the entire process of programmatic Out-of-Home (OOH) campaigns including answering RFPs, campaign set up, pacing and margin management, reporting and analytics
- Act as a primary day-to-day business contact for publishers
- Research and evaluate new partnerships including data, location, and audiences
- Work with supply partnerships and the client success team to provide the most premium and suitable inventories for our buyers
- Work with OOH publishers to ensure we have most up-to-date inventories listed in the Polaris planning platform for our clients
- Bachelor degree + 2-3 years experience in the AdTech industry
- Fundamental knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem and bidding mechanism
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop sustainable relationships; Excellent communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with great attention to details
- Passionate about technology and innovation and how it applies to the OOH industry