Technical Project Manager
Full-time position, Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for a highly motivated Technical Project Manager to join the Media Engineering team. You will be involved in a large-scale Quotient Media Platform projects. As a Technical Project Manager (TPM), you are in a critical, hands-on, influential position within the engineering function. The TPM will partner directly with all teams within engineering, interacting most closely with the development engineering, release engineering, operations, and product management teams. This role is also the point person for communicating project status information outside of engineering. The right candidate will have strong hands-on release and Agile project management experience in a fast-paced software or systems development environment.
- Lead and drive project execution for multiple projects in partnership with Engineering, Product Management, Design, Operations and other cross functional group to deliver successful business outcomes by fostering collaboration, managing dependencies and with shared accountability
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Roadmap and communicate program updates, risks and opportunities to leaders and stakeholders, identify dependencies and perform risk/change management on projects.
- Establish shared goals with product teams across the company to get alignment and to drive optimal results for the team and the company.
- Proactively identify technical or process improvement opportunities, and partner with Engineering or customer facing teams to implement them
- Continuously improve the release processes and strengthen the definition of release readiness
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline preferred or relevant experience
- 5+ years release/project management experience running large complex software projects in a fast-paced environment using traditional and Agile methodologies and delivering highly scalable and robust systems
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and keep multiple threads in progress simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to exercise flexibility to quickly change priorities when needed
- Technical aptitude to effectively communicate with engineers, and draw attention to technical risks or challenges
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Zeal for process and operational excellence
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively communicates within engineering as well as with non-technical stakeholders
- Able to adjust communication style to communicate with all levels of participants, including senior management
- Keeps calm under pressure, maintaining a disciplined approach to communication even in urgent situations
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Good to have PMI/ PMP Certification, Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence experience, Excel proficiency