Full-time position, Tel Aviv, Israel
If you’ve got excellent communication skills and can type as fast as you can think, then we need to meet you! Our data driven mobile marketing platform is evolving and we are looking for an experienced and skilled Technical Writer to support our clients’ understanding of the platform. In this position you would be the one-stop-shop for all product and process related documentation materials. We are looking for a strong self-starter who can work autonomously and is familiar with the mentality of a smaller, enthusiastic start-up company. Not for the feint hearted, this position is open to experienced Technical Writers who are not afraid of trailblazing technologies!
Produce high-quality documentation and educational materials to support our platforms.
- Manage all aspects of platforms documentation.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the platforms and the documentation requirements.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides, including platforms Micro-copy.
- Write and send out Release Notes to clients.
- Maintain a continuous connection with the Client Success team, including regular instructional sessions about upcoming features.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team and Marketing team to coordinate efforts and maintain a joint style guide.
- Maintain proficiency regarding competing products and keep company employees updated with industry-related knowledge.
- Develop and maintain training materials and support-related documentation; Deliver orientations to new hires.
- Create and maintain the documentation structure and publishing process.
- 3+ years of Technical writing experience. Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, trading desks is a BIG plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature / Journalism / Writing / relating field or equivalent experience. Technical Writing Diploma is a plus.
- Native English speaker.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated Technical comprehension to the extent which enables documentation of Engineering driven Products and APIs.
- Experience with web-based documentation tools, such as Zendesk and WixAnswers – advantage.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and develop schedules.
- Acquainted with work in Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a small, intense, and high growth startup environment. Must have the aptitude to learn quickly.
- Information management skills: Ability to handle large amounts of complex data.
- A sharp eye for details, research skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent active listening and articulation skills.
- Able to translate process flows into process documentation.
- Must be a team player and be able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.